52 Recent Deviations
Featured: Neon Adopts (CLOSED)
cheap adopts OPENI have a really big amount of babies that need a home ;w;, i put all of them for a cheap set price to make them go to a good home ;w;, so hope you like them!! since they have not being selling well and i still need money T_Tcheap adopts OPEN by AS-Adoptables
cheap SET PRICE OPEN OR SB
---100 pts or 1 USD OPEN---
---300 pts or 3 USD OPEN---
---500 pts or 5 USD OPEN---
---800 pts or 8 USD OPEN----
my sis open adopts
thank you so much for your time!! :3
Icon comissions open-->pixel commissions Winner raffle!!!
Commission Info -Open-Commission Info -Open- by Utsubyou
This is my commission journal! Status will be in the title
Please don't complain about my prices, I think they're quite cheap when you realize how much they would be in cash
If you don't like them or can't afford them/don't agree with the price just don't buy!
My request box
(dA isn't working well at the moment, will fix this link later)
Prices depend on how complicated the character design is!
Style 1 pony headshots - 4
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!~note me to commission~COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN! by meowcephei
Payment: , Paypal, qiwi, Webmoney and points (1$ = 100 )
- more examples will be added later sorry
- 50 or 100 % prepayment
- I'll show you WIPs
- I prefer to draw ponies, but I can try to draw some other animal
- price for 1 characher
- anthro + 70% of price (not for references)
- headshot 1/2 of price (not for references)
- extra character + 50%
I DO NOT draw: humans, technics,interior, weapons, porn, difficult characters (with too bright colours and maaaany details)
1. Headcanon style
(no line, details, more realistic style)
- no background/ absctract easy background 20$
- more difficult background 30-50$
2. Cartoon style
(line, no background)
- no shading 10$<
Oceano Merman OC MAP OPEN (Multi Animator Project)RULES:Oceano Merman OC MAP OPEN (Multi Animator Project) by KokePasu
1. Use your own ocs, no official characters from any fandom.
2. Only mermen are allowed to to be the main focus of your part. No mermaids or mers of any other gender should be the main focus. (Female to male transgender mers are definitely okay.)
3. You can have mers of other genders in the backgrounds or shown in a relationship with the merman, but the main focus should be the merman.
4. Be creative! Where does he live? The Caribbean? The Pacific Ocean? Or maybe in a laboratory? You can base your part underwater, have your merman jump out of the water, lying on the beach, trapped in an aquarium; etcetera. Whatever you feel fits the best.
5. Try and fit the music. Pay attention to the lyrics and the swells of the song, moving like waves.
6. You can have as many parts as you want as long as you intend on completing them and think you can handle it.
7. When you ask for a part, put in your comment what you plan to do in your part and a link to your very best animated work.
8. You d
|More Journal Entries|