40 Recent Deviations
Featured: Pastel Goth Doe (CLOSED/SOLD)
Anyone selling/trading Grem2 Mamiteras or WD ???sorryforajornalspam;;Anyone selling/trading Grem2 Mamiteras or WD ??? by RazieFim
Im looking for them
im not picky with designs for them
tho most looks i love are koi fish based ones
or spotted things
i can offer over 20$ (notsayingexactpriceofmoneyihaveforreasons)
i can offer art also
MYO! Zomechor Slots (OPEN!)Because one of my friends suggested the idea of Make Your Own customs, I thought it would be a neat idea to open up customs for my closed species to see if anybody was interested ;w;MYO! Zomechor Slots (OPEN!) by BrokenWingsOfLight
Please Read about my species: essentially all you really need to know design wise is that their is really no set in stone designs, all you really need to know and understand is how their orbs work: Zomechor Patronus Orbs Update! ( and of course how they work). Dont hesitate to ask me any questions if you need to~! I wont bite! Their Skulls can be a wide range of animal skulls (or made up), horns, and as you can see in the examples, can be unique to your liking!
Taking a few icon commissions //openI can do anthro and feral (I'm only good at dogs and cats, but I can try other animals. I can't promise they'll come out good though)Taking a few icon commissions //open by HopelessNerd
Half bodies 100-150 depending on how complex (25 extra for stuff in the background)
Half body couples 200-300 depending on how complex (25 extra for stuff in the background)
Fullbodies 250-350 depending on how complex (25 extra for stuff in the background)
Just eat it! by HopelessNerd Bad habits by HopelessNerd Small birb by HopelessNerd I am their patience by HopelessNerd
Collabs?Heyyy someone do a collaboration with me B^)Collabs? by Ask-Knox
Information at the link below
Hi my name is Alondra and I weep for attention and validation from other people
Comment at that journal if you wanna do this
Oceano Merman OC MAP OPEN (Multi Animator Project)RULES:Oceano Merman OC MAP OPEN (Multi Animator Project) by KokePasu
1. Use your own ocs, no official characters from any fandom.
2. Only mermen are allowed to to be the main focus of your part. No mermaids or mers of any other gender should be the main focus. (Female to male transgender mers are definitely okay.)
3. You can have mers of other genders in the backgrounds or shown in a relationship with the merman, but the main focus should be the merman.
4. Be creative! Where does he live? The Caribbean? The Pacific Ocean? Or maybe in a laboratory? You can base your part underwater, have your merman jump out of the water, lying on the beach, trapped in an aquarium; etcetera. Whatever you feel fits the best.
5. Try and fit the music. Pay attention to the lyrics and the swells of the song, moving like waves.
6. You can have as many parts as you want as long as you intend on completing them and think you can handle it.
7. When you ask for a part, put in your comment what you plan to do in your part and a link to your very best animated work.
8. You d
|More Journal Entries|